Best Sellers in PC-compatible Games
1. Roblox Gift Card – 800 Robux [Online Game Code]
“This can not be used to pay for builders club!! It is only explicitly Robux.
I’m the parent, not the gaming kid, so to me ‘credit’ and ‘robux’ seemed like the same thing. This is not made explicitly clear that there’s a distinction between the two. Do not buy this if you are trying to buy a general, all purpose ‘roblox gift card’.
IMHO the description should be updated to explicitly state that this is not usable as ‘roblox credit'”
“UPDATE: We finally figured out what happened! My son’s account had been hacked and someone stole the robux as soon as they hit the account. We didn’t know it had been hacked because this was the first time he had anything to steal. If your robux don’t show up in the account, be sure to check the “Transactions” section under “Trade” to see if someone stole them. I must say the Roblox people are VERY slow about responding to inquiries. They also have not restored our robux or refunded our $$, just reset my son’s account. Amazon was helpful; Roblox was annoying.
Original review: I agree with the people who say this is a rip-off and I don’t understand why it’s still available on Amazon. I bought this for my son and gave him the code. He entered it into his roblox account on our iPad, it said it was redeemed, but no robux showed up in his account. I tried doing it, in case he typed the code wrong, but then it said the code had already been redeemed. After many phone calls with Amazon, I sent all the information about the problem to Roblox, but I never heard back from them. Complete waste of money.”
2. Minecraft for PC/Mac [Online Game Code]
“Purchased on amazon, but code wouldn’t redeem with Mojang (that’s the parent company for Minecraft). Since is non-refundable, basically just wasted my money here since I had to buy through Mojang to get it downloaded onto my kid’s computer for Christmas.
Was the same price on Mojang (and, of course, it worked when buying from them) so I wouldn’t bother purchasing here.”
“I gave this as a gift today and the code didn’t work. Not with dashes, or without dashes, always copied and pasted, nothing we could think of made it work. Kept getting an “invalid” notification. After an hour or so of trying different things and searching for answers, it occurred to me to try another browser to enter the code at mojang.com. THAT worked.”
3. Final Fantasy XIV Online: 60 Day Time Card [Online Game Code]
“Despite being in metric time, card fulfilled its obligations, although it may have actually been 18 seconds shorter than a full 60 days. I’ll need to re-check my calculations. I spent every minute of those 60 days in-game to get my money’s worth. My pets died of starvation and my wife left me for our pool boy Hernando, so I suppose its working as intended. On the plus side, I lost fifty pounds maxed every crafting class, and was Eternally Bonded to a Miqo’te named Purrs Mcfuzzyboots. I no longer require my wife, because I have Purrs Mcfuzzyboots. She provides me with Rosewood Logs, all my wife ever gave me was food. Puurs also said she’s a Miqo’te IRL (in real life, for you non-gamer types). I couldn’t be happier. Thank you, Square Enix, and thank you, Amazon. Five stars.”
“Code works as advertised, adds 60 days of playtime to an already existing account. I am on US server so it works for me but if you are on the EU or JPN server you may have to buy your codes from the EU or JP amazon store fronts.
To add the code:
Step 1: go to Mog Station
Step 2: log in with your Square Enix account (Note: if you use a security token to log into the game you will need it to log into MogStation)
Step 3: Click on the “Your Account” button
Step 4: Click on the “Add Game Time Card” button
Step 5: scroll down and enter the code at the bottom in the boxes (Note, copy/paste will not work so you will have to enter the code by hand)
After you click next it will take you to a conformation screen and then back to your main account page where you can see your number of day remaining has increased by 60. As per the fine print, if you have more than 120 days on your account it will not allow you to add the time card so if you are getting an error you may need to wait until that number is less than 120.”
4. League of Legends Gift Card – NA Server Only [Online Game Code]
“Just wanted to post due to the numerous negative reviews. I’m not sure if others are experiencing the same issue as me, but i just assumed that the code from this purchase would be input in the “Codes” section of the LOL Store. You will get an Invalid code over and over if you try. Go into the “Purchase RP” section, and use the option for Prepaid Cards & Riot PIN. That’s where you will copy and paste the code provided from this order.
May help others save 20 minutes of searching.”
“Spending $50 on microtransactions on a game you’re bad at is clearly a bad decision. A bad decision I keep making over and over and over again. But hey, I got the skin I wanted. See you again next week.”
5. New World – Deluxe Edition
- Overcome the brutal legions of The Corrupted and draw battle lines with competing players in this land of danger and opportunity.
- Combine skill and strength in melee combat, attack at range with precision, or master arcane attacks.
- Bend the wilds to your will by hunting fierce beasts for food and crafting materials, and harvesting valuable resources from the land to fuel your ascent to power.
- The Deluxe Edition includes the Woodsman armor skin, Woodsman boarding axe skin, Mastiff house pet, Rock/Paper/Scissors emote set, and the New World digital art book.
- Pre-order before New World launches to secure Closed Beta access when it is available and get Isabella’s amulet, the Fist Bump emote, a guild crest set, and the “Expedition One” unique title.
6. 30 Day Membership: RuneScape 3 [Instant Access]
“I would not suggest this game. You will stop living your life. I have already lost my wife and children. I no longer shower on a daily basis, now its whenever I need to log out to do daily reset. All i see is exp gains and I am slowly dying.”
“RuneScape is a very fun, and addicting MMORPG. It has grown a lot over the years. Everyone is “maxed” out nowadays, including myself. So the content has changed to fit the demographic of higher level players. That doesn’t mean there isn’t a huge amount of content for people of any level. There is tons to do. It has grown a lot less click intensive for most things in the game except bossing. Bossing has grown to be more skill based.
If you haven’t played in a while, give it another try. NXT is really beautiful. Elf city is really cool, new monsters, new places, new methods, new bosses. It’s turned into a game to play when you’re doing other things. You can meet people in the game. I know I’ve made some lifelong friends from playing so long. Just make sure not to neglect your family, friends, or real life obligations. It’s very easy to get sucked in. If you don’t mind afking a lot then this game is great. This is one of the few games you can play while watching TV/Netflix, doing homework, playing another game, and still make progress. That’s what’s so great about it. I buy the VIP membership packages currently every year, but these cards used to be really nice to buy for me when I had no other way to buy membership on the game.”
7. Cyberpunk 2077 – PC
- Become a cyberpunk an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your legend on the streets of Night City
- Enter the massive open world of Night City, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth
- Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality
- The game comes with the following physical items: case with game code and soundtrack CDs, World Compendium detailing the game’s setting and lore, postcards from Night City, map of Night City, stickers
- Digital goodies included: game soundtrack, art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, wallpapers for desktop and mobile